Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bill O'Reilly shows his tact and maturity

On Bill O'Reilly's show a few days ago, O'Reilly discussed the moving of the nativity scene at Guantanamo Bay to the base chapel with Mikey Weinstein. O'Reilly showed himself to be a mature and rational adult by engaging in a very civil debate.

O'Reilly: You know what? Mr. Weinstein, you just--and with all due respect to your parents--are just a bloviator. You don't answer questions and I'll tell you what: I covered four wars with a pen!
Weinstein: You're an aggressive bully and an arrogant idiot!
O'Reilly: …Cut him off, he's a jerk! I covered four wars with a pen, OK, Mr. Weinstein? So don't impugn my courage ever again! You're a weasel.
I don't think the "War on Christmas" or the "War on Tradition" count as actual wars, Mr. O'Reilly.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment